top of page
Print Media / News Papers / Regional Daily News Papers / Sweden
SYDSVENSKAN - SKÅNE’S LEADING MORNING NEWSPAPER.
Sydsvenskan is the leading news source for southern Sweden. The newspaper was launched in 1848 and is an independent and non-partisan daily.
Sydsvenskan comes out both in print and at sydsvenskan.se. Cell phone users can access m.sydsvenskan.se via apps for iPhone and Android cell phones. Since December 2010, Sydsvenskan is also available as an iPad newspaper. Sydsvenskan is the most effective communication tool for advertisers to reach the Malmö/Lund area market.
FREQUENCY: 7 days a week
REACH Malmø/Lund: 40%
CIRCULATION APPROX: 95,000
GENDER: men 48 % / female 52 %
READERS PROFILE AGE:
16-29: 13 %
30-39: 14 %
40-49: 17 %
50-59: 19 %
60-69: 22 %
- TWO STRONG SUBSCRIBED MORNING PAPERS
- THE REGION’S TWO BEST RANKED NEWS SITES
- DEDICATED REGIONAL BUSINESS NEWS SITE
- TWO WELL-ESTABLISHED FREE PAPERS
- THEY REACH 2 OUT OF 3 INHABITANTS IN THE REGION EVERY DAY, THUS MAKING THEM THE NATURAL CHOICE AS MARKETING PARTNER.
Please contact us for full media kit and advertising opportunities. We will help you create a custom media planning campaign tailored to your specific media and advertising needs, budget and targeted audience!
bottom of page